scope of Digital Marketing is really vast and it has come as a boon for
businesses. But, the people who needed Digital Marketing most
desperately are the entrepreneurs who are launching their start-ups.
Unlike the already existing companies, startups don’t have enough funds
to make a presence in this competitive market. They need cheap means to
get to the level where existing companies already are and achieve their
goals. Here are the best Digital Marketing growth hacking strategies
& tips that would help start-ups to grow faster.
1. Responsive Web Design & Easy Navigational Structure
The answer to “how to engage the readers for more time on our website?” is the website design and navigational structure of a website. It is really important for start-ups to optimize their website design and structure for good Search Engine Optimization standards. This is so because the design is the first thing that the user notices on your website. So you need to make sure that your website has a unique design and responsive theme. Also, a good structure can help in improving your website traffic.
Website design & structure tips:-
- It is recommended to make your site responsive by optimizing it for different devices (Mobiles, Tablets, Laptops) and screen resolutions.
- If you have owned a WordPress site, use a responsive theme for your site.
2. Create Worthy Content
When it comes to the content, it should be practical, interactive and engaging so that when a user reads it, they don’t get bored of it. The content should be written in an interactive conversational language we use in our day-to-day life with words that can be understood by any kind of user.
Tips for creating worthy content:-
- Write the click enticing title and heading tags.
- Create the context and mention your own experiences (if possible).
- Use visuals — images & videos.
- Convert a bit of content into an image (info-graphics).
3. Take Advantage Of Social Media
Social media optimization is the best way to maximize your reach to your audiences. Share your blog posts various social media platforms to public attention and gain more user engagement to your site. Encourage them to comment/share and talk to them in the comments section. working in accordance with their wishes increases the faith and trust of your startup.
Tips to improve social sharing and content out-reach:-
- Promote your content through experts and online influencers by mentioning their name in posts.
- Mention your audience names in comments.
- Don’t hesitate, ask your audience for share.
- If you have a WordPress site use plug-ins automate sharing of your recent work.
4. Track Your Stats With Web Analytic Tools
Analytical tools are best friends for digital marketers.
These web analytical tools help marketers to know what is working and what’s not. Not just that, from where the traffic is coming to their site, what is the traffic source & medium, how much time they spent on the site, etc.,
Such tools help marketers to keep track on conversion rate, and gives insights into audience thus they can create content for those specific audiences. These analytical tools help startups to give their audience exactly what they want and reap more benefits.
5. Understand Your Audiences
This is the fundamental rule of any digital marketing campaign as it allows the marketer to know his audience in accordance with their psychological and demographic factors and helps them strategize in accordance with that. Knowing one’s niche helps the marketer to know, exactly what kind of content should be posted at what time intervals and in which ways.